Want more best new menswear selects? Check out our 100-Under-$100 Menswear Shop and sign up to receive the GQ Recommends newsletter for subscriber-exclusive editor picks in your inbox every week.
The Best New Menswear Hit List
- The Easy By Name, Easy By Nature Button-Up: Madewell poplin easy shirt, $80
- The Jeans You’ll Wear Long Into Fall: Our Legacy third cut straight jeans, $350
- The Boss-Level Blazer: Dries Van Noten double-breasted blazer, $1530
- The Cropped Jacket of the Moment: Uniqlo utility short blouson, $80
- The Foolproof Layering Hack: Taylor Stitch saddler shirt, $138
- The Easy, Elegant Dress Pants: Séfr “Jiro” trousers, $265
- The Cinematic Trench: Percival “Sherlock” coat, $360
- The A-List Suede Trucker: Bugatchi suede western jacket, $799
- The Buzzy Retro Kicks: Asics Gel-NYC sneakers, $146
- The Sleek Outdoors-y Ticker: Timex x Todd Snyder expedition north watch, $179
All products featured on GQ are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.