Serie A is back in action Monday on Paramount+ and CBS Sports Golazo Network.
- Inter @ Cagliari
- Current Records: Inter 1-0-0, Cagliari 0-1-0
How To Watch
What to Know
Don’t miss CBS Sports Golazo Network’s Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Inter will head out on the road to face off against Cagliari at 2:45 p.m. ET on Monday at Unipol Domus.
On Saturday, Inter never let their opponents score. They walked away with a 2-0 victory over Monza.
Meanwhile, Cagliari’s last match on Monday was all defense as neither team scored a goal. Neither they nor Torino could gain the upper hand so the two teams had to settle for a 0-0 draw.
Inter is expected to win their second contest of the season, and that’s good news given their solid 22-3-10 record as favorites last season. While their fans probably aren’t happy about it, betting on the team to lose was the smart play last year, and bettors who put $100 on that outcome every game finished the season up $3,368.04.
Inter beat Cagliari 3-1 in their previous matchup back in May of 2022. Will the Black and Blues repeat their success, or do the Islanders have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
Inter is a huge favorite against Cagliari, according to the latest Serie A odds, being -227 to win.
The over/under is set at 2.5 goals.
Inter has won 8 out of their last 10 games against Cagliari.
- May 15, 2022 – Inter 3 vs. Cagliari 1
- Dec 12, 2021 – Inter 4 vs. Cagliari 0
- Apr 11, 2021 – Inter 1 vs. Cagliari 0
- Dec 13, 2020 – Inter 3 vs. Cagliari 1
- Jan 26, 2020 – Cagliari 1 vs. Inter 1
- Sep 01, 2019 – Inter 2 vs. Cagliari 1
- Mar 01, 2019 – Cagliari 2 vs. Inter 1
- Sep 29, 2018 – Inter 2 vs. Cagliari 0
- Apr 17, 2018 – Inter 4 vs. Cagliari 0
- Nov 25, 2017 – Inter 3 vs. Cagliari 1